Sign-up On-Line or Make A Secure Payment
Book a Trip With Slickrock Adventures
I’m Ready To Go, What Do I Do Next?
- To begin the reservation process, simply fill out the secure form below. We will contact you during our next regular business day to confirm and finalize your request. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until we have contacted you in response to the receipt of this form. This is NOT an automatic form, your credit card will not be run until the form is checked by an actual human. If we have questions, or if your calculations are incorrect or if you enter questions in the comments field we will contact you before we make any charges to your card.
Before filling out the form
- Check availability on the trip and date you are interested in.
- Review Reservation and Cancellation Policy. When you sign up for a trip it activates the policy, so be sure you can make it before filling out the form.
- Review Trip Itinerary to make sure you understand which dates to book your flights: Adventure Island at Glover’s Reef or Belize Adventure Week.
- Review our four-page registration form you will need to fill out and return by 60 days prior to departure. This includes your diet, your medical concerns, your interest in scuba diving, and waivers of liability.
- Consider purchasing a trip insurance policy to protect your investment. We strongly recommend that you do. You can read about why this is such a good idea on Our Hints for a Better Vacation page. US residents may contact TravelEx directly: (800) 228-9792 (Slickrock’s location number is 44-0013) or visit their website. Residents of other countries will easily find an insurance provider in their own country.